To call the "Silver Streak Zephyr" famous before its time would be to do the all-corrugated, slick stainless steel train a disservice. Named after a movie of the same name which featured the CB&Q's distinctive corrugated equipment, the "Silver Streak Zephyr" and its specially built EMD E5A unit "Silver Bullet" was a short distance luxury train that operated between Lincoln, Nebraska and Kansas City with stops in Omaha and St. Joseph.
- EMD E5A #9909 "Silver Bullet"
- Budd Baggage/RPO #1600 "Silver Sheen"
- Budd Baggage Car #900 "Silver Light"
- Budd Coach #4703 "Silver Gleam"
- Budd Coach #4704 "Silver Glow"
- Budd Observation #300 "Silver Spirit"
- Specially designed bookcase packaging that holds all 6 locomotives and cars with additional room for an extra 2 E5 locomotives