Item # 4054961
Size: 7.28" H
During the Dickensian times in London, Chocolate was a luxury. How appropriate that a chocolatier would be an elegant, upscale building that would serve the crown. Giant molded chocolate Santa’s capture the attention of a young boy and his pup.
- Lighted Building
- Coordinates With: 4054964 Dickens' Village, Sidewalk Sweets
- Electrical: Standard cord and bulb
- Replacement Bulb: 56.99244
- Attachment: “Nibs and Walnut Fine Chocolate to the Queenâ€? hanging sign.
- Series: 2016 Village Holiday Special