TTX leasing (originally known as the Train Trailer Company) is owned by many major railroads and hires out its cars for use all across North America. TTX has over 210,000 rail cars in service, 92-94% of which are in use on any given day, making this MAXI-IV unit a common sight on any railroad. This particular well car is carrying TTX's new Red lettered logo, visible on the C well, reflecting the cars' most modern appearance.
- * Heavier material steel compound plastic provides stable operation with or without container loads
- * Six removable 53' Containers with magnet and metal plate to hold it securely to the well car or the top of the lower Kato container
- * Shock absorber construction for smooth & stable operation loaded or unloaded.
- * KATO Kinematic trucks maintain prototypical appearance on straight track while delivering smooth operation on curved track
- * Packaging is designed for separated storage of the articulated unit, providing ease and security when not in use