Item # 4025258
Dickens' Village - Devon County Series
Size: 5.25 x 4 x 6.25"
Part of the Devon County Series. In 1516 Henry Vlll created the office of Master of the Post to move royal documents around the countryside but not until the Victorian Age was a universal stamp available to all subjects. Hand-crafted and hand-painted porcelain lit building. Includes light cord and bulb.