Stratford Bakery Kit
A small but perfectly formed dolls' house, Stratford Bakery is an authentic Tudor building, carefully recreated in 1/12th scale to fit into your home. Complete with a covered market place and outdoor steps to the first floor it could be used for Mrs. Lovett's pie shop, an inn frequented by Shakespeare or Christopher Marlowe or a merchant's shop and residence. Perhaps you'll age it, 'dirty' it up and turn it into Bad Bill Sykes' crumbly hovel or place it in modern York with a tourist shop beneath and offices above, there's such a glut of possibilities!
- Tudor-style merchant's premises.
- Covered area for markets or community events.
- Jettied first floor.
- "Leaded" windows.
- External steps to first floor.
- Interior doors included.
- All doors and windows pre-assembled.
- Ideal for wooden interior panelling.
Size: 23" x 28" x 20"
This item is in 1:12 scale (1 inch = 1 foot).